Privacy & Policy
- Information We Collect We collect two types of information from users of our Website: personal information described below; and non-personal information such as information about traffic patterns and usage statistics regarding our Website.
- Personal Information You may browse our Website without registering for the Website. However, to access certain features of our Website, we require you to register as a member (“Member”) and select a user name and password. Some personal data is collected during the registration process. We may then ask for additional information, including personally identifiable and non-personally identifiable information.
When you register as a Member of the App/Website, or when you enter a contest or other promotion, we may ask you for certain personal information such as your name, address, e-mail address, or credit card number, in order to process your order, administer the contest, or send you promotional e-mails. Providing personal information in these instances is solely your choice; you do not need to provide such information, register as a Member, or enter such contests to browse our Website.
- How We Use Your Personal Information We use the information collected through our Website for a variety of purposes, including, but not limited to, processing your registration as a Member, operating the Website, and contacting Members. We may use your information to communicate with you, to update you regarding features of the Website, to personalize the Website for you, to contact you for market research or to provide you with marketing information, newsletters, or other information we think would be of interest to you. In addition, if you become a Member of our Website, we may send you an email confirming your membership details.
You can request to remove your email address from our email list for marketing related email messages, or other emails which are not necessary to your participation as a Member of the Website by following the procedures set forth in the “Opt Out Procedures” section below. In addition, you can modify your information or change your preferences, as set forth in the “Reviewing or Changing Your Information” section below. We will strive to exclude you from future communications if you follow the procedures set forth in this section.
Information obtained through our Website may be intermingled with and used in conjunction with information obtained through sources other than our Website, including both offline and online sources.
- Disclosure of Personal Information through Leader Board or to Other Members If you elect during registration, your user name and other information or Content you provide may be visible on the Leader Board to anyone who visits our Website or browses through our Website, including individuals who are not registered Members. Please keep this in mind as you select your user name.
The Website is not currently set up for social networking. Except for information about you that may appear on the Leader Board, information that you provide as part of your registration or that is collected about you through your use of the Planet green Bikes Service is generally not visible to other Members or to non-members who visit the Website. This may change in the future as we add more features and functionality to the Website.
Please use extreme caution when deciding whether and when to provide any personally identifiable information about yourself (such as your full name, email address, phone number, or address) to another Member of the Website via email, through the Leader Board or otherwise.
- Non-Personal Data In some cases, we may collect non-personal information. Examples of this type of information include the type of internet browser you are using, the type of computer operating system application software, and peripherals you are using and the domain name of the website from which you accessed our Website. We use your information to do such things as operate and enhance our Website, and sell and deliver advertising.
Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies; however, you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or indicate when a cookie is being sent or you can flush your browser of cookies from time to time. (Note: you may need to consult the help area of your browser application for instructions.) If you choose to disable your cookies setting or refuse to accept a cookie, however, you may not be able to access all areas or features of our Website.