TERMS & CONDITIONS (RENTAL AGREEMENT)
Thanks for downloading “Planet Green Bikes” App. The rental agreement is between Planet Advertising Pvt. Ltd. referred herein as Planet green bikes and User on the following terms & conditions are agreed upon both the parties.
- USAGE - The User Shall not use the app in order to share or distribute material in a manner that will infringe or violate, copyright or intellectual property rights or upload other obscene, defamatory, abuses content
- REGISTRATION - The user shall provide true, accurate and complete personal details for registration. Before using our Services, user shall download ‘Planet Green Bikes’ App from Google Play Store or Apple App Store, and create a user account. The user authorizes Planet Green Bikes to authenticate the information provided by him after uploading their personal documents. Planet Green Bikes has the right to suspend or terminate your account if information provided is incorrect. You are solely responsible for the security and confidentiality of your password and account. You are also entirely responsible for any activities that occur under your account. A amount of Rs 100/- is required for one time registration charges before using Bicycle and is non-refundable.
- MESSAGE SERVICE - By accepting the terms & conditions, you agree that the Planet Green Bikes may send you informational text (SMS) messages as part of the normal business operation of your use of the Services.
- MAINTENANCE - Planet Green Bikes is responsible for maintenance and repair of the Bicycle. But it does not mean that the Company has the obligation to ensure that all available bicycles are in a trouble-free condition. The user should confirm the integrity of the components and familiarize with the performance of bicycle and safety devices before using a Bicycle. If user finds that the bicycle is broken or having any difficulty in procurement, he/she shall contact helpline no. +91 9711222933 and notify “Planet Green Bikes”. If the user continues using broken cycles, he/she should take responsibility for the same.
- REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES – (i) User should meet the minimum age requirements of 16 years or older to ride. (ii) User is experienced and familiar with the safe and competent operation of a bicycle, and that he/she is physically and mentally fit to ride the Bicycle. (iii) User is familiar with all applicable local, state, and county rules, regulations, codes and laws that relate to the safe and legal operation of a bicycle. (iv) Kindly, wear a helmet before riding for your safety.
- Wallet- The user can deposit an amount of minimum Rs 100/- to maximum Rs 500 /- in his “Planet Green bike” wallet for his their own usage through credit/debit card, payu money gateway and UPI. The user can avail cycle sharing up to the amount deposited and can recharge wallet after the consumption of the wallet. In case the user would like to cancel his registration, the balance amount in the wallet will be refunded.
- RENTAL COST- First Half Hour of journey is free and Rs 10/- per Hour shall be charged for every subsequent hour. After end of your ride, the Bicycle must be parked inside the dock. If the Bicycle is not locked, the trip will continue and you will continue to be charged and maximum amount of Rs 240 will be charged for one single trip. Maximum Rental Time and Charges: Maximum rental time is 8AM to 8PM i.e 12 hours. Bicycles not returned (locked and a ride concluded) within 48 hours will be considered lost or stolen, and Rider may be charged up to Rs. 5000/- and a police report may be filed. Planet Green Bikes may also charge a service fee of Rs. 1000/- for rentals in excess of 24 hours where the Bicycle is not lost or stolen. The number of Bicycles is limited subject to availability. Fees are subject to change.
- INDEMNIFICATION - The User agrees to indemnify, the Company from and against any claims, actions and/or demands and/or liabilities and/or losses and/or damages whatsoever arising from or resulting from their use of services provided by Planet Green Bikes. The user will be solely responsible for any injury/death caused due to any accident.
- ASSIGNMENT – ‘Planet Green Bikes’ may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to user.
- NO WAIVER – ‘Planet Green Bikes’ failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any part of this Agreement. No waiver by Planet Green Bikes shall be construed as a waiver of any proceeding or succeeding breach of any provision of this Agreement.
- TERMINATION OF ACCOUNT - We may suspend or terminate your account at any time, for any of the followings reasons - (a) you breach these Terms of Service (b) we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us or (c) we believe that your actions may cause financial loss or legal liability for you, our users or any other reason.
- DISPUTES – All disputes are subject to Delhi Jurisdiction only.
- The planet green bikes reserve the right to change the above terms and condition time to time.